1.24.2011

NO S.P.A.M. 2


Mdot Cdot may = Monte Carlo but the rap coming from this 504 native does'nt require a Monte Carlo stereo to play. This New Orleans young gun is in possession of catchy, real lyrics that u cant help but rewind upon 1st listen. U may want to take a minute to get to know this dude because with upcoming projects in the works and completed projects all over the web, the M.C. known as Mdot Cdot isnt going anywhere anytime soon.


How long have u been rapping?
5 years

Describe the name MDot CDot.
I used to have an old school Monte Carlo, so people would call me M.C.,when I decided to start rappin I just looked at is Mdot Cdot hence M.C.

How would u describe ur style of rap?
I would describe it as reality rap..I rap about situations goin on in my life.

Do u agree with the statement "ur surroundings play the biggest part in what u speak about"?
Of course it does..but its up to you the artist to separate what your audience relates to.

New Orleans is filled with different styles of rap culture,where do u feel u fit in with the "gumbo" pot of genres so to speak?
I can say I fit in the middle, cause I can get on any level..whether its hip hop, rap, or even on a level for the females.

Any projects in the works as far as mixtapes, an album, or features?
My current project "Come Take A Ride With Me" is on iTunes and datpiff.com..features Dizzy, CrackTracks, Teedra Moses, Rizzle, Blue Rose, So Fly, and more! I am currently finishing up my mixtape "The Intermission", which features Rizzle, Red Greg, Freakshow, Dangafield, C.O. aka Black Ceza, Spitraw, Codac, B.West, Lyrikill, and more.

Are u currently looking for any features to go on 1 of ur up and coming projects and is if so, what kind of features are u looking for?(Wether it b another rapper with a certain style or R&B,etc.)
I am always looking to work with other artists not only just for the feature, but for what assets and talents they can bring to me..opening my creativity or even new listeners. I have open songs for artists I can send to see what they come up with..both rap and R&B..so if you wanna work just holla.

What is 1 thing u want people to know about u?
Im bout my business..money is the motivation!

Do u feel there are any misconceptions when it comes to the image of Mdot Cdot?
Maybe for people that dont know me..they may come up with there own idea of who I am..but the people that know me or I meet get a general idea of who I am and what I represent.

If we wanna hear more from u,where can we check u out at?
You can check me out on iTunes, Amazon Music, datpiff.com, of course www.mdotcdot.com
Thanx for the opportunity and look forward to working with you and your team in the future!
Its all good homie, u def gained a new fan over here at ufrontin.blogspot. We look forward to hearing more from u and posting some of it rite here on the spot.

Mdot Cdot links


No comments:

Post a Comment